Monday, February 20, 2012

Fresh Start

I have spent months with sever creative block that just will not go away. I have boxes, and Boxes, and BOXES full of jewelry making supplies; mostly pendants, charms and beads. Lately I've been feeling like I really want to get back into. I love making things and jewelry was so much fun for me but I look at the heaps of stuff I have and just find myself making the same stuff over and over again.

I'm always trying to fit into this mold of what I think other people might like and I spend way too much time looking at other people's work and comparing myself to them. I get discouraged and I just plain give up. I've decided that the best thing for me to do is to have a fresh start. So that's what I'm doing.

Buy, Buy, Buy because hopefully by fall I will have my shop cleared out and I'll have some brand new, and unique items up for sale. Everything is changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment