Thursday, February 17, 2011

Early Morning Ramblings

I've been so full of ideas lately, I think this summer I'm gonna have a lot of native American themed items. It's hard when your mind is buzzing with creativity but you don't have the funds to support it. I think I'll also be doing a lot of celestial pieces. There's something about the sky that is just so inspiring.

Yesterday I didn't really make anything new, just spent hours on the computer trying to set up different marketing tools, (yay google analytics). I really missed working on my pieces, it's kind of cathartic for me to see all the beads, charms, and pendants come out of their separate containers and come together to create little individual artistic creations. Right now the big mission is to figure out how to get all of the things I bought for valentines day to flow into my spring work. It's still early so hopefully I'm going to have plenty of time to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment