Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Beginning

Recently I discovered a love for jewelry making. I've always loved jewelry and accessory shopping and have spent hours at the jewelry tables of different expos. Finally I decided why not make my own, so after filling my jewelry box with countless pieces and buying every kit the stores had to offer I found myself pulling out my trusty sketch pad and designing well beyond what I wanted just for myself. Then thanks to a friend I found Etsy. I've made custom pieces for several of my friends and still can't put my pliers down, I make a new piece sometimes once a day and I update my shop at least every 3. So why not Blog about it. Here you can find updates about what I'm working on, new colors I've become obsessed with and anecdotes about my sometimes aggravating but always entertaining son and his constant need to "help" mommy. Here's to a new beginning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment