Friday, February 18, 2011

What's In

I'm starting to get excited about spring and summer colors and my jewelry is starting to reflect that. I read an article yesterday saying that fringe is in... I have to wonder, who decides what's in and what's not. Does some fashion executive arbitrarily decide what look we haven't seen yet or in a while, or do they wake up in the middle of the night and just say "ah yes aquamarine, that's the color for spring". Is it something pulled out of a hat or is it some sort of psychic artistic connection. Or maybe they just watch trends and see what the people are leaning towards, and if that's the case why do people all of a sudden start to gravitate enough to one color or style for these people to take notice. It's really all a mystery to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment